Tuesday 31 May 2011

Apologies

I'm having trouble staying logged in to Blogger - even on my own Blog. This means I can't easily post comments on all the delicious food I'm reading about on the Blogs on my reading list. Sometimes I can post if  there are facilities for leaving just a name to the comment, but this isn't always the case. So apologies to you all; I just wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring you! Hopefully someone at Blogger will realise there's a problem (if it's happening to others too) soon, and sort it out!

Thanks to C for trying to help, but I only have one web browser, and I'm not on IE9 yet!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm having the same problem, as are some other Blogger people. I hope they fix it soon!

celia said...

How annoying for you, Suelle! Hope it's sorted soon...